LOADED CHICKEN AND POTATOES!!!! via Tip Hero
LOADED CHICKEN AND POTATOES!!!!
Brought to you by Tip Hero
Follow Tip Hero on Pinterest
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cubed 1”
- 8 medium red potatoes, diced ½”
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1-½ tsp. ground black pepper1 tbs. paprika
- 2 tbs. garlic powder
- 3 tbs. hot sauce (chalula)
- 2 Cup Cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- ½ lb bacon, diced
- ½ Cup green onion, chopped
- Optional Garnish
- sour cream
- tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Add the potatoes and chicken and stir to coat evenly. Place the potatoes and chicken in a 9×13” baking dish and bake for 45 – 55 minutes, until cooked through and browned and crispy on the outside.
- While the potatoes are baking, in a small saute pan fry up the diced bacon until crispy and brown. Remove from pan to a paper towel lined plate, reserving for later.
- Once potatoes are done remove from the oven and top with the cheese, bacon and green onion. Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with diced tomatoes and a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
Contact the writer: email@example.com