Deputies arrest 9 during warrant sweep in Lake Elsinore
LAKE ELSINORE – Deputies assigned to the Special Enforcement Team from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Lake Elsinore Police Station organized and conducted a warrant sweep operation in the area of Riverside Drive and Lakeshore Drive on January 30.
As a result of the warrant sweep, deputies made the following arrests:
- Antonio Mendoza, 27, arrested for two misdemeanor warrants
- Jeremy Moore, 26, arrested for a felony warrant
- Travis Rowe, 25, arrested for a felony warrant and possession of illegal drugs
- Maury Bergeron, 47, arrested for a misdemeanor warrant
- Anthony Trejo, 52, arrested for a felony warrant
- Jerry Flowers, 55, arrested for possession of drugs for sales
- Rellez Espinoza, 51, arrested for a misdemeanor warrant
- Pennelope Jones, 43, arrested for a misdemeanor warrant
- Steven Reitz, 29, arrested for a misdemeanor warrant
According to Riverside County Sheriff Sgt. James Woodland, the sweep was a part of an ongoing effort to serve outstanding warrants within the city of Lake Elsinore. The efforts are intended to lower crime within the city, while ensuring the safety of the citizens of Lake Elsinore.
Contact the writer: email@example.com
Brought to you by: